INDIA-Bangalore: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
- A major part of your responsibility you will be to lead and participate as part of a team responsible for:
- Gathering test requirements
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans
- Test scripts
- Test reports
- Test summaries
- Ability to read and understand software and/or hardware design specifications.
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations for product improvements.
- You will participate in technical communications within the team and with other groups associated with specified projects.
- A willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
• Strong organizational and QA test planning skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills to interface with other QA teams, developers and team members
• A background executing manual and automated tests, along with failure analysis & debugging
• Possess training and experience in creating, debugging and executing Perl programs
• Familiar with QA planning and QA methodology
• BSCS/CE or related area required; MSCS/CE preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI