US-: Runtime Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Runtime Quality Assurance Engineer
* Work with development teams to define test cases that fully exercise our products.
* Identify test cases suitable for automation and developing SilkTest automation scripts.
* Maintain and expand an internal test-automation platform that deploys, instruments, and attacks a large number of web applications being monitored by our products.
* Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience developing or performing whitebox testing on Java/J2EE and .NET web applications.
* Understanding of modern web application deployment scenarios and application servers.
* History of developing and maintaining proprietary test-automation frameworks a plus.
* Familiarity with Borland SilkTest, SilkPerformer, and SilkCentral.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI