US-Bentonville-Arkansas: Sr. Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Software QA Engineer
* Builds and develops QA project teams and processes to support the growth and diversification of the business
* Manages day-to-day activities of multiple project teams of QA engineers, sets test strategies, methodologies, and ongoing coverage (priorities, escalation, problem tracking software, processes and tools)
* Interacts regularly with managers within Product Management, Software Development, Professional Services and Engineering
* Leads the development of all aspects of quality assurance including new product testing, regression testing, automation and load testing.
* Designs and implements processes that support the production of rigorous
test cases within an agile development environment, and also support
rapid execution of regression tests for subsequent releases.
* Sets direction for the selection, adoption and effective use of automated testing tools
* Tests software and performs analysis to ensure that software products meet design specifications and are within limits and standards.
* Manage and coordinates activities related with software product releases
* Manages all QA project aspects ensuring that QA is the gatekeeper to the production environment
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI