US-CA-SanJose: Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
Deliver great products and experiences that delight our customers
· Be a passionate customer advocate
· Develop deep understanding in our business, customer experience, and interaction design by proactively keeping oneself up to date with internal and external research studies and reference materials
· Proactively research and implement solution for test automation to streamline testing activities
· Collaborate with quality and development engineers in a global team to develop innovative solution to continuously improve testing process and testing infrastructure
· Estimate testing effort, plan implementation, and execute test plan and test automation independently
· Exercise good judgment, able to identify and make recommendations to reduce project risks.
· 5-10 years’ experience in a fast-paced software company with an excellent understanding of QA methodology and software development lifecycles
· Experience designing and implementing automated web application testing and API testing solutions. Familiarity with available tools, such as HTTPUnit, Selenium, Silk, etc, and understand their suitable usages, and pros and cons.
· Strong programming skill in languages such as Java, C++, or C#, or scripting languages such as python or Perl
· Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, and ability to write complex SQL queries.
· Strong proficiency with Unix/Linux
· Exceptional debugging and analytical skills to identify problem root cause
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI