US-PA-DuBois: Quality Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum of ten years of Quality Assurance experience and supervisory/management experience in manufacturing environment. ASQ certification and Six Sigma Black belt a plus. Must have working experience with Minitab, Six Sigma techniques, Lean Manufacturing and Microsoft Applications.
Supervises: Quality Assurance Engineers and Technicians
Primary Responsibility and Skills
* Planning, managing, leading and overseeing the work of the Quality Assurance Department.
* Ensuring the ISO 9001 accreditation and Measurement Canada accreditation is maintained.
* Support Sourcing in qualifying new suppliers of materials and components.
* Drive Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing principles
* Provide production support in order to maximize on-time delivery.
* Support customer audits and resolve quality issues.
* Work with project management to determine test schedules.
* Supervise and/or coordinate all work carried out by support groups, including analysis of customer complaints, gage lab, layouts, etc.
* Work to achieve continuous process improvement.
* Other duties may be assigned to support the organization and its goals, i.e. lean training/green belt training.
* Train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance, reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
* Interact professionally with all departments, customers and suppliers
* Flexibility, problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment are essential elements of this position.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI