US-CO-Denver: Lead Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Supervise a group of Software QA Engineers.
* Plan, organize, document and lead a testing effort on one or more projects.
* Represent QA in inter-departmental meetings.
* Develop testing assignments and monitor progress to ensure meeting aggressive schedules.
* Design, develop, and maintain appropriate test documentation including Quality Plans, Test Plans, Test Requirements, and Test Cases.
* Actively engage with Developers to re-create and correct defects.
* Drive identification and implementation of ideas for team and process improvement.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3 plus years of experience in software testing.
* At least 1 year supervisory experience.
* Demonstrated ability to lead a complex test project.
* In depth knowledge of software testing concepts.
* Complete understanding of the SDLC.
* Experience installing and configuring Windows desktop and server operating systems.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems (Install and configure), Microsoft Office, RDP, VNC, Internet Browsers (IE, Firefox), Ghost (or other imaging software) is required.
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Citrix, Terminal Services, IIS, XML, HTML is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI