US-DE-Wilmington: Test Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Mentor Test Analysts
* Build and manage the overall test process, according to the Agile Scrum methodology
* Prepare, specify, and execute test cases and scenarios using Quality Center
* Control and manage daily test activities through daily Agile Scrum `stand-up' meetings
* Develop and maintain Master Test Plan strategy and the Test Driven Development process
* Provide internal Quality Assurance
* Identify and report project risks
* Report on progress of the test process
* Ability to manage change during the test process
* Evaluate overall test processes
* Verification testing in production to ensure the changes were properly installed (walk the floor to spear-head any issues that arise from releases)
* Administration of test control and statistics collection (i.e. defect tracking)
* At least 5+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development Test Analysis.
* At least 3+ years experience with Quality Assurance and Software Testing Tools.
* MUST have at least 1+ years experience working in an Agile Scrum environment / methodology.
* MUST have at least 1+ years experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) writing and executing J-Unit tests.
* MUST have at least 1+ years experience with Automated Testing Tools (Fit, FitNesse, QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner)
* Knowledge of software development life cycle and processes for quality assurance guidelines.
* Knowledge of quality philosophies, principles, methods, tools and standards of software development and testing (software estimation techniques, risk assessment and management, configuration management and change control, software tracking constructs).
* Knowledge and working experience with HP Quality Center Test Management Tool.
* Knowledge of Internet protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, etc.).
* Knowledge of XML-based technologies, and encryption programming (SSL, etc.).
* Knowledge of Windows and UNIX environments including AIX and / or HP-UX and Linux.
* Knowledge of object oriented programming, C++ and Java.
* Knowledge of the disciplines of Software Engineering with emphasis on testing.
* Experience testing Client/Server and Web software.
* Knowledge of Internet and enterprise software technologies including web and application servers.
* Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio).
* MUST have strong technical (programming) background with ability to read and understand code and logic; creating Unit & Acceptance Tests.
* Ability to work with a diverse group of project participants - both technical and communicate at a level appropriate to the audience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises.
* Ability to deliver results under pressure.
* Ability to lead or mentor other individuals.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience.
* 4+ years experience participating in complex test programs.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI