US-CA-SanFrancisco: Testing Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Testing Quality Engineer
- BS in a computer related field or equivalent combination of technical training and experience, with extensive related experience.
- Experience in automated system test using Selenium, Unit Test Frameworks, and Software Quality Engineering.
- Experience working with Perforce, GIT, SourceForge Enterprise Edition, and Subversion.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in C, C++, Java, PERL, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with building automated testing suites using scripting languages.
- Experience working in a Unix and Windows environment.
- Experience supporting scientific computing applications.
- Knowledge of open source software development tools for Unix/Linux.
- Ability to work independently and with a diverse team of scientists and engineers.
- Design of databases for test management and reporting.
- Familiarity with SQE related industry standards and models.
- Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders without authority.
- Demonstrated flexibility towards differing perspectives on the value of software quality practices.
- Technical understanding of build/make implementation strategies and technologies.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI