CHINA-Beijing: Applications Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Applications Test Engineer
* Preparation, execution and documentation for software component testing.
* Integration, functional and non-functional testing based on component level.
* Analyzing, reproducing and reporting component defects and special situations.
* Automation of recurring test cases in a test scripting tool.
* Support when required to customer services
* Test lead - agreement on test execution and timelines:
* Test Engineers - other members of test team. Cross-reviewing of test activities.
* Project Manager - progress reporting and agreement on the timelines of the projects.
* Customer services - resolve issues in the field.
* Software Engineers - logging of defects and discussing the severity thereof and potential solutions.
* Some experience in a DVB and/or IP environment.
* Experience in mobile environment would be an advantage.
* Min 1 years experience in software testing and test methodologies.
* Overview of software development process.
* Basic knowledge of different programming languages. C++, VB.NET, C#.
* Must be able to read and understand the code generated by the software engineers.
* 2 years experience with a scripting language.
* Min 2 years experience of SQL (or similar) as an experienced user (inner joins, outer joins, stored procedures, etc.).
* Some experience of Conditional Access, security, encryption and key management.
* A degree in Information Technology.
* ISEB (or related) foundation - completed or in progress.
* High self-motivation to develop professional structured software.
* Experience in source repository systems.
* Experience in defects tracking system.
* Excellent verbal and written English.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI