US-CA-Sunnyvale: Senior Test Development Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Test Development Engineer
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Lead efforts to develop and validate test methods which address the User Needs and Design Specifications of the PHP device.
* Develop a project plan which complies with internal quality system requirements and organizational goals.
* Identify, evaluate, install and qualify test equipment.
* Create accurate in-vitro anatomical models based on parameters obtained from literature and subject matter experts.
* Designs tools/ fixtures required to assist in device testing.
* Create Test Method Documentation. Trains other team members on work instruction and modifies document based on feedback.
* Host technical review of Test Method developmental progress at key milestones.
* Works with product development team to evaluate device performance and test methods robustness. Participates in failure analysis / corrective action activities and recommends device modification.
* Participates in cross functional activities (i.e. risk analysis, supplier development, CAPA).
* Creates intellectual property.
* Provides leadership and mentoring to lower-level Engineers and Technicians. May directly manage a small number of Engineers and/or Technicians.
* Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, or Material Engineering plus 8 years of engineering experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
* Experience in test method development, including use of data acquisition software (MATLAB, LabView).
* Experience leading process/ design improvement projects in a Quality System Environment
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI