US-NH-Hoofddorp: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
The main responsibilities include:
* Creation of test plans
* Preparation, execution and documentation for testing
* Reproduce, demonstrate and analyze defects
* Creation of test reports with the results of the test cycle
* Automation of tests (mainly using python/conclussion/autoIT scripting language)
* Experience in a DVB/CA environment or telco environment
* Knowledge or experience in encryption or security related software.
* 1+ years experience of development languages such as Java, C#, C++,
* 3+ years expieence in scripting languages such as python/perl/conclussion
* ISTQB or equivalent foundation certified
* ISTQB or equivalent practitionar in progress
* Passion and ambition to be a tester
* Team player who is able to work individually when required.
* Good English skills both verbally and written.
* 3-4 years of testing experience
* Knowledge of the testing process and methodologies
* Overview of the software development process
* Defects tracking systems such as TFS, etc.
* Version control systems such as TFS/CVS, etc.
* Worked in scrum projects.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI