US-CA-Cupertino: System Software QA Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
System Software QA Manager
The Software Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for working with Software development/product teams to create test cases, develop test automation, define test procedures, guidelines and best practices in order to assess performance, scalability/testing of Software Development Kit (SDK)/applications for high performance, multi-core processors.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management, interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and technical skills. She/He must also have the ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability & must have the ability to coordinate a wide range of assignments by managing dependencies, expectations and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
Deep knowledge of QA best practice tools and methodologies, paired with the ability to write code and set up testing while working well with others in a rapidly growing product company would be a great match for this opportunity!
* 5-7 years QA experience minimum
* 2-3 years minimum team management experience
* Experience working with multiple geographic locations
* Exposure to test environments for multi-core processor software
* Firm grasp of test methodologies for embedded software and specific knowledge of QA build processes
* Familiarity with bootloaders, operating systems (Linux and others), TCP/IP concepts, applications (IPSec, SSL, Firewalls, Storage)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI