US-CA-SantaMonica: Software QA Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Lead
* 5+ years of software quality assurance experience.
* Experience in designing and implementing QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
* Solid understanding of Project Management and the software development life cycle.
* Experience with standard development tools such as version control, automated build systems, IDE*s.
* Ability to author test cases, test plans, test scenarios with limited documentation
* Follow use cases and specification docs to deliver a quality product for the in-house production team and external clients
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment while supporting the in-house production team
* Working understanding of integrated development environments
Experience with the following would be beneficial:
* Experience working with Python.
* Experience using or testing plugins for any of the major 3D animation packages (Maya, 3D Studio Max, XSI, etc.).
* Experience using an Agile Programming methodology (e.g. Scrum, XP, TDD).
* Various platforms including all versions of windows and various flavors of Linux
* Previous automation experience is a plus (Robort, Eggplant, QTP, ect)
* Gathering requirements from Product management and end users to ensure product features are met and accurate
* Understanding of product life cycles
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI