US-VA-GlenAllen: Software(QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer (QA)
* Design and implement automated testing solutions, including development of unit and browser automation tests.
* Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to establish testing strategies and processes.
* Develop comprehensive test plans and test specifications for complicated interactive online applications.
* Perform and monitor test execution, evaluate test results, and follow up with Developers on resolutions.
* Be a strong customer advocate in areas of product quality and usability.
* 3+ years experience in developing and testing large scale and multi-tiered web applications. Experience in coding C# and .Net preferred.
* Familiarity with software QA methodology, quality metrics and test coverage.
* Experience with unit testing frameworks (MbUnit, Gallio, Nunit), and knowledge of parallel testing techniques.
* Experience using software patterns to solve common programming problems.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, and ability to adjust in a fast-paced environment. Agile experience is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI