US-CO-Lakewood: Automated Software QA Enginee
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Automated Software QA Engineer (QTP)
* Responsible for executing the QA methodology, standards, processes and deliverables within established system development life cycles for assigned projects, maintenance and enhancement tasks.
* Responsible for automated tests design, implementation, and analysis of the results.
* Manage day-to-day priorities and deliverables based on defined schedules and priorities in order to meet expectations and deliver quality solutions.
* Participate in the project planning efforts in order to develop appropriate test plan to support the overall project approach, scope and solution as well as determine QA tasks, timing and deliverables for the overall project plan.
* Create test scripts to satisfy requirements traceability and track defects by identifying and documenting the defects found.
* Identify quality issues for assigned tasks and determine resolutions through analyzing results and determining corrective actions and communicate results to team members and users in a timely manner.
* Conduct Peer Reviews with Senior QA, System Admin, Project Management and Team Members for completeness of Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
* Continuously identify and communicate quality process improvements to Senior QA, System Admin and Team Members to foster and drive continuous process improvement. Develop and implement process improvements as requested.
* Participate as needed across critical IS processes. This includes Change Control, Post Incident Review, Problem Management and Project Estimations and Reviews.
* Participate in annual department planning efforts to identify department objectives and initiatives in alignment with the overall IS strategy and objectives.Must be able to pass a Minimum Background Investigation and have automated testing experience utilizing QuickTest Pro.
* 4 plus years experience in a quality assurance function.
* Proven skill set / knowledge with multiple platforms and software applications
* Extensive experience with HP Quality Center for Test Director and QuickTest Professional.
* Ability to analyze problems in situations where the symptoms are not of a standard or familiar nature, therefore requiring independent thought and logical trouble shooting methods.
* Demonstrated ability to balance multiple demands and prioritize accordingly.
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Ability to write standard documentation using established formats.
* Excellent communication skills to work with all levels of staff and management.
* Working knowledge of multi-tier applications environment architecture.
* Extensive experience with HP LoadRunner.
* Working experience with HP SiteScope.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI