US-CA-LosAngeles: Senior Software QA Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Test Engineer
* Reviewing project specifications and working with other organizations to understand the system requirements, including the system software architecture, design, internal and external interfaces, use cases, etc.
* Generating test plans to validate the requirements and functionality per the project specifications.
* Developing test scenarios and generating detailed test procedures to properly and rigorously test the system requirements and functionality.
* Executing tests and validating test results as detailed in the test procedures.
* Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
* Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Generating test reports to document all test results.
* Duties may also include defining and developing software test tools, automated test scripts (e.g. QTP) and simulators as necessary.
* A BS degree in computer science or related engineering field is required, with at least 5 years practical experience in software development and/or software test/quality assurance engineering. A Masters degree is desired.
* Background should include a working knowledge of UNIX and/or LINUX operating systems and basic SQL querying skills.
* Some experience with Java, C/C++, Java, JSP, DHTML and XML is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI