US-CA-Fairfield: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
* Create test planning and test case documents for our frontend and backend systems.
* Execute SQL statements to test backend systems.
* Utilize and drive defect life cycle reporting.
* Participate in product design and review meetings to enhance the quality and usability of our products.
* Execute regression testing for our software products and services.
* Motivate team members by encouraging creativity, positivity, and teamwork.
* Execution of Automation scripts as required.
* Perform post installation verification as required.
Qualifications / Experience
* BA/BS degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or equivalent technical experience.
* Two plus year**s hands-on experience as a Software QA Engineer with a focus on formal Software QA testing practices.
* Basic programming logic or experience is required.
* Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Detailed understanding of the test management life cycle.
* Proven track record of delivering quality products.
* Strong data collection and analysis skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Solid understanding of SQL and relational database concepts.
* Experience executing Automation tools is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI