Romania: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Engineer for Localization Team
Responsibilities and Activities
* Be responsible for ensuring quality deliverables of localized products (language editions).
* Develop and maintain test cases against localized products to ensure translated products meet quality and or functional requirements to those targeting countries.
* Isolate issues specific to locales or common issues across languages and develop automated tests for this
* Use our software testing tools to develop and maintain automated test cases.
* Discover and isolate product flaws quickly and effectively.
* Report bugs and verify fixes for products
* Manage test suites, test machines/VMs for specific locales, builds validation
* Make sure tests are passing on locales, debug failing/blocked tests
* Evaluate and report on latest product quality to team lead and management.
Skills and Experience Required
* University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, FEAA Business Information or related field
* Attracted by programming and technology, strong analytic skills, desire in making development products better
* Can read and understand programming languages such as Delphi and C++, or Java, Good OOP fundamentals understanding,
* Ability to analyze and write code (C#, C++, Delphi and Java are all acceptable) desired, as work involves test developing, supervising and debugging
* Application development experience in Delphi or C++ is a plus, as main work is done in Delphi/C++
* Good communication skills
* Good teamwork skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Good knowledge of windows operating systems
* Able to read German or French is a desired, to understand and work with locale environments (OS and products).
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI