US-WA-Redmond: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Requirement & Test Engineer
* Write Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
* Write Systems Requirements Specification as needed
* Generate Test Requirements Specification (TRS)
* Setup, perform and document tests on the bench and the off-road equipment
* Collect information from various departments (product engineering, product management, aftermarket support etc.) in order to generate accurate systems, software and test requirements specification.
* Prepare documentation related to machine operation and servicing
* Participate in meetings and presentations, brainstorming ideas and communicating engineering concepts to individuals from all disciplines.
* B.S Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* 2-5 years related experience creating requirements and test specifications
* Experience writing requirements specifications using Use Cases, UML etc.
* Experience using software requirements creation tools such as Case Complete, Rational Rose, or similar UML-based software.
* Experience with version control and bug tracking software
* Knowledge of communication protocols such as J1939, RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet
* Knowledge of machine operator inputs, sensors, control modules, electronic/electrical components
* Previous track record as an effective team player
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI