US-CA-Westlake: Sr SQA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr SQA Analyst
* Analyze project/feature documents (software specifications, requirement documents, feature descriptions) to detect issues prior to implementation in code. Plan testing.
* Documents software issues and feature requests.
* Mentor junior members of team.
* Assist QA Management in Department operations tasks.
* Manual and automated testing of products, features, utilities and other deliverables.
* Retests fixed issues.
* Tracks and reports on test progress. Participates in collaborative problem solving sessions.
* Proactively seeks and shares information about relevant aspects of Quality Assurance and Testing disciplines.
* Participates in product reviews and feature meetings.
* Technical Diploma, Computer Science degree or:
* Other combinations of related experience with computers and software testing/development
* Demonstrated interest in computers and software
* Computer hardware/software troubleshooting experience
* Interest in computer setup and configuration
* Methodical and diplomatic with an eye for detail
* Clear and concise writing ability
* Good communication skills
* A sense of curiosity and skepticism
* A customer focused viewpoint
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI