US-MN-Woodbury: QA Analyst In IT Business
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Analyst In IT Business
1) Develop, publish and implement test plans for all the eServices products.
2) Establish and implement a regression test process.
3) Coordinate the performance of careful and thorough testing for each release.
4) Establish and implement a process to review test results, including the review of unit test results of system developers and testing results of business analysts.
5) Test problem fixes and new features.
6) Ensure problems are reports on the issues tracking log and closed once they have been moved to production.
7) Verify that all eServices products are functioning correctly after a production move.
8) Write and maintain test automation; provide and maintain reports on test results.
9) Develop quality assurance standards and assists management in implementing and maintain such standards.
10) Establish and implement a method for tracking product defects over time including defining and tracking quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
11) Research standard quality assurance practices for software development and assess which practices would be beneficial to our software development environment.
12) Analyze production problems and determine solutions to improve processes to avoid the problem in the future, ie., change control, post-implementation issues, development and testing issues.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science and/or commensurate experience.
3 + years in a technical analyst position, 2 + years of quality assurance experience. Strong PC experience,(including Internet, Window and Server environment).
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI