US-PA-Berwyn: QA Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
User Experience/QA Specialist
* Candidate should be able to creatively envision, evaluate, and design successful user experiences
* Responsible for conducting and analyzing user research, gathering business requirements, identifying technology constraints in order to synthesize intelligent and successful design solutions.
* Collaborate closely with visual designers, front-end developers, and Clients on concept generation through final implementation.
* Develop, document, and prioritize methodologies, standards and best practices for the group.
* Generate and maintain detailed design specifications.
* Develop user interface standards.
* Create detailed site maps, page-level wireframes and functional specifications.
* Process and task flow modeling.
* Experience with test/use case creation and execution.
* Extract information from business requirements to develop and maintain test plans
* Test cases and test scripts for tracking defects and fixes to website user interface, website functionality and web-based applications and systems.
* Continuously suggest new testing tools and ways to decrease testing time/effort and improve efficiency, while maintaining commitment to high standards of quality.
* Establish standards for and perform daily QA of websites, focusing on functionality, content and user experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI