US-IL-Deerfield: QA Automation Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Automation Engineer
* Work with development team to develop test plans, test cases and QA strategies.
* Complete assigned test cases and test plans in a timely fashion.
* Design, develop and support automation test suites using latest technologies such as Java, EclipseIDE, Webdriver, Selenium to perform functional testing of the application.
* Responsible for high quality of assigned projects from software Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
* Perform both black box and white box testing of the applications.
* Follow team processes and standards.
* A Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
* At least 1 year of hands-on experience of test scripting using SilkTest, WinRunner, QTP, or Selenium
* Experience testing web applications
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Systems and Project managers towards a common goal
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience with Unit Testing Automation frameworks, such as Junit, HTTPUnit, etc
* Experience with XML/XSL/Web Services
* Experience with web application servers, such as Tomcat and Web servers such as Apache
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI