PH-TA-Fort Bonifacio: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
* Maintains or generates data needed to execute test scenarios and scripts.
* Creates technical test plans and tests designs for the product or feature under test.
* Reviews system requirements, product requirements, and design documents to determine scope of test development.
* Creates manual and automated test cases based on technical, system, and tests standard requirements.
* Ensures adequate product technical testing prior to release.
(35%) Test Execution and Reporting
* Executes and analyzes manual or automated test scripts across for system level testing.
* Enters product failure issues into the problem tracking system found during execution.
* Executes test scripts; analyzes the output from the test scripts to ensure regressions/new feature of the products during a release cycle.
* Provides metrics and reports on test results and status.
(25%) Setup Test Environments
All of the minimum requirements of a Associate
Software Engineer, Quality plus:
* 2+years experience in software development, testing and support
* 4 years degree in Software Systems or equivalent
* Test planning, designing, defect tracking and test case/script creation and execution.
* Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems.
* Experience with hardware, operating systems, web/application server and relational databases
* Experience with structured and object oriented application development and SQL programming
* Automated testing tools (Rational Robot, Silktest, WinRunner, etc)
* Knowledge of white box API level testing
* Knowledge of performance testing of applications using industry standard tools
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI