US-Missoula-Montana: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
• Plan, write, execute and maintain detailed test cases and test plans.
• Find, isolate, report, triage, and regress bugs and assess their impact to the product or release.
• Perform regression / verification testing using the latest available software and tools
• Provide and meet time estimates for assigned deliverables
• Ensure that software releases provide an exceptional user experience and are high in quality
• 1 or more years experience testing software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience writing and executing test cases, and in creating and managing test suites
• Experience working with software developers is a plus
• Ability to perform accurate, detail-oriented work.
• Ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary development team.
• Ability to work independently and overcome challenging problems without easily apparent solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiar with structured testing techniques and methodologies and bug isolation. Root cause debugging and code analysis capabilities a plus.
B.A. or B.S. degree is strongly preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI