Scotland-Paisley: Quality and Data Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality and Data Analyst
· Interfaces, data conversions and enhancement requirements.
· Develop comprehensive understanding of the business processes as well as a strong working rapport with business users.
· Quality testing of migrated data to an agreed service level
· Working with other members of the team, particularly the Siebel team to alert them to any issues with the quality of the datasets
· Quality checking data provided for the Siebel database system, in a timely and accurate way.
· Escalating issues with quality to the line manager for discussion with the team
· Managing and maintaining project documentation
· Work with developers, BA’s and other IT Team members to ensure best Data Quality practices.
· Develop and execute functional test plans and facilitate user acceptance process.
· Utilizes tools, processes and best practices in achieving consistent repeatable and Quality releases to production.
· Stay current on technology trends and software solution offerings from vendors.
· Working on small enhancements independently to create functional specifications
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a number of year’s relevant experience in highly complex applications and high profile projects.
· 2-3 years of related business experience. Excellent working knowledge of key business process (Siebel CRM, Sales Force Dot Com, SAP, WebMethods) with 2 to 3 years practical Siebel CRM and data management experience.
· Experience in Automation Testing.
· Experience in manual testing and defect tracking.
· Strong data analysis and quality checking skills required. Hands on experience on managing data; that is, data analysis, data standardization, data clean up, and data consolidation.
· CRM applications such as Sales Force Dot Com, Siebel, MS. Access db, & Dynamics AX would be advantageous.
· Previous and Demonstrable understanding of Data Quality Checking/Auditing
· Demonstrable ability to manage own workload
· Demonstrable interest in and understanding of information science and information technology
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI