US-OR-Portland: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
* Work with groups in IT and the business on analysis, design and development to ensure high-quality testable deliverables.
* Plan, design, develop and execute automated and manual test cases and track defects.
* Lead small to mid-size quality assurance efforts.
* Write test plans and build test cases with direct involvement from business customers.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field; and four or more years test engineering experience with two years working on complex project. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Two years of experience leading and mentoring test staff in technical activities.
* Minimum of 2 years of test automation or development experience using an object oriented language, preferably Java or C#.
* Must have 1 or more years of experience testing Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI) or data exchanges, XML and Web Services.
* Automation with commercially available tools such as Rational Suite or Mercury Suite or open source tools such as Selenium is desired.
* Experience with creating test harness is a plus.
* Experience working with Agile/SCRUM/Lean methodology is a plus.
* Automated API testing highly desired.
* Must be able to develop relationships among business customers, coworkers and management. Able to collaborate and work effectively with peers to provide results.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI