US-NY-Suffolk: Internet QA EngineerSoftware Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Internet QA EngineerSoftware Quality Engineer
The Internet Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for creating test plans, developing automated tests procedures and perform quality assurance testing on all web application products for Newsday Media Group. Will collaborate with web development team to review design specifications and write performance test plans while summarizing results. Analyze reports, tracking system bugs and assist with on-going improvement efforts related to QA. Track defects from initiation to completion while working with developers to respond to complaints and initiate remedy process. Participate in project teams, cross functional groups and quality assurance tests as assigned.
Qualifications Ideal experience/skill set will include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
• 4 – 7 years relative work experience of quality assurance concepts and manual/automated testing techniques.
• Experience with QA load and automation tools.
• Ability to work independently and with project teams, management, clients and vendors.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with a high degree of user interface and customer orientation.
•Ability to work nights/weekends as needed to test software deployment process.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI