US-WI-Madison: Senior QA Scientist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Scientist
• Creation, review and approval of product batch records, work instructions, labels, and product literature, process changes, investigations, deviations, nonconformances, and corrective/preventive actions, as needed.
• Assure that new products meet their design requirements and performance requirements through participation in new product development teams.
• Make decisions regarding product quality and product release, including nonconforming product situation, quality hold, and general disposition planning.
• Establish and approve shelf-life assignments for catalog and custom products in cooperation with Manufacturing, Marketing and R&D staff. This includes approval of study design, data review, and Process Change approval.
• Participate in cross functional teams for new products and to resolve product planning or technical issues.
• Review and approve evaluations and documentation for custom products.
• Understands and complies with ethical, legal, regulatory, and quality requirements applicable to our business.
• Ph.D, with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience, M.S/ B.S. degree with a minimum of 10 years work experience in a relevant industry with quality control, quality assurance, or manufacturing responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI