US-TX-Richardson: Software Quality Assurance Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Tester
Review and understand software requirements and correlating reports requirements.
- Test software currently under development for multiple versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- Test reporting which is based on software-generated data.
- Review application logs to verify correct functionality of software.
- Record and track defects through to final resolution.
- Generate and maintain test plans and scripts.
- Communicate directly with Development team regarding software defects and requirements.
- Communicate with Customer Support team to research and resolve customer issues and escalate to Development, when necessary.
- Must adhere to strict project delivery timelines while maintaining flexibility to grow with changing development environment.
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to and assimilate new information in order to efficiently undertake role responsibilities.
- Superb communication skills.
- Dynamic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple tasks or projects.
- Extremely self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Prior knowledge of full development lifecycle (Requirements through Release) a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI