US-NC-Charlotte: Software Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Manager, Software Quality Assurance
1. Identifies and implements best practices in the area of systems development and quality control.
2. Develops and implements procedures to support quality control activities within the systems development life cycle.
3. Identifies and develops metrics to support the management and control of quality control activities.
4. Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of the software quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of the SDLC Process.
5. Works closely with Portfolio and Program Managers, Operations and Development teams to develop testing schedules and to identify project risks
6. Demonstrate insight and vision in recommending potential SQA approaches and process improvements
7. Provide leadership for all QA related activities
8. Develop and manage Quality Assurance test standards and metrics to ensure a continuous improvement in both efficiencies and service levels
9. Manage test process for internal application development
10. Manage test process for external application development
11. Responsible for associate related functions such as hiring, terminating, mentoring, performance management, staff development and training
12. Advance strategic initiatives
13. Performs related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI