US-FL-Sarasot: SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
· Defining test plans, mindful of requirements, software architecture, and the particular technologies employed
· Spearheading the adoption of testing automation
· Execution of functional, application, regression, and performance testing
· Contribution to refinement of software development and deployment processes for improved quality and efficiency
· Assisting software developers and customer support technicians with characterization of software defects and their resolution
· Shared responsibility for maintaining defect-tracking system
BS Degree required in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
· Extensive experience in SW QA/CM methodology in stable SW engineering environment
· 4+ years of recent hands-on background in development, research and product testing
· Experience with black box, gray box, white box, performance, stress and automated testing.
· Experience with programming automated tests.
· Experience with software configuration and release a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI