US-PA-Monroeville: Senior Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Engineer-Product Test/V&V
• Analyzing product and sub-system requirements.
• Analyzing and verifying medical device designs.
• Writing detailed test procedures that evaluate medical devices and systems against documented mechanical, electrical and software requirements.
• Executing test protocols using either test automation or manual testing practices.
• Conducting statistical analysis of test results.
• Maintaining and controlling test execution records using good lab practices.
• Technical writing, including development of test reports.
BS in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, computer engineering/science or similar technical disciplines
5 - 10 years work related experience
+ Preferred experience:
• Testing of electrical/mechanical/software systems.
• Familiar with digital and analog circuits and signal processing. Understanding of electro-mechanical sensor systems.
• Software system testing, troubleshooting and defect escalation experience. • Test automation and management tools, such as Test Director and LabView.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI