US-FL: LabView Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
LabView Test Engineer
* Design, development, debugging, and verification of test fixtures as demanded by the specific board in order to integrate into the automated environment.
* Validation of the test procedures in interaction with the Contract Manufacturer currently used for the particular board.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex software/hardware problems associated with the test challenges imposed by the particular board.
* Write comprehensive engineering and test documentation.
* Education: Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* 3+ years of traceable proficiency in LabVIEW programming or demonstrated comparable test experience.
* Demonstrated experience in the elaboration of functional testing procedures for medium/high complexity electronic boards.
* Ability to conceive, design, implement and document complex test fixtures systems.
* Knowledge of LabVIEW VI drivers, construction and use.
* Demonstrable proficiency in the use of ORCAD schematics and layout tools.
* Knowledgeable in use of test methodologies for digital, analog and power-related boards.
* Knowledgeable in use of hardware debugging tools including using logic-analyzers and oscilloscopes.
* Team-oriented and capable to work in a multi-disciplinary creative environment
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI