US-Virginia-Herndon: Development Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Development Test Engineer II
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other applicable technical or business degree; and at least 5-7 years of Telecommunications Industry experience. MS degree preferred.
• Several years of hands-on RF-related experience – system design, integration, optimization, and operation, including excellent understanding of current wireless access/backhaul technologies (EV-DO, OFDMA, CDMA2000, 802.11x., etc.). Experience with WiMAX, IP, wireline/microwave backhaul, and IP Core Networks a plus.
• First hand experience with Lab or Field relating testing (Proof-of-concept, design verification, device certification, FOA, FIT, etc.) including development of procedures, test execution, data processing data analysis, and technical report/presentation writing.
• Ability to quickly learn new technology fundamentals, show extreme flexibility, work on several projects and priorities at once, work in a highly-collaborative environment, and show leadership in driving successful accomplishment of tasks.
• Several years demonstrating ability to actively manage complex technical issues and risks, with ability to have a deeper understanding of the issues and their impacts in order to offer solutions and drive resolution across a large cross-functional team.
• Demonstrated experience in managing external vendors to delivery on documented, committed scope for technology solutions.
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong analytical and program management skills required along with the ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to multi functional teams.
• Proven team player who can effectively interact with others to accomplish tasks within a tight delivery schedules.
• Hands-on experience with Radio frequency test equipment such as signal analyzers, vector signal generator, network analyzer and channel emulators.
• Experience with software based tools such as, Xcal/Xcap, Spirent Test Center, Abacus, and Packet Storm.
• Excellent Computer skills including MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI