US-MA-Framingham: Senior Software Process Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Process Quality Engineer
Sr. Software process/quality engineer to join our product development organization. The incumbant's role will be to mentor engineering teams in the effective and efficient application of software processes as well as continually driving improvement in the processes themselves. Working closely with functional management, team leads, and other stakeholders, you will be a leader and change agent in bringing in and adapting current best practices into the Home Entertainment Division. A pragmatic approach to software processes is essential as is a track record of successfully guiding engineers and organizations through process change.
Skills Experience in practical application of Agile methods, especially Scrum, will be useful.
- Successful candidates will possess at least 10 years of Software Process/Quality and/or Software Product Development experience (minimum 5 years of which is SQE experience). Experience as both SW engineer and process roles is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycles and procedures.
- Proven track record of facilitating adoption of new processes with individuals and groups across the organization.
- Must possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, and be able to work in a team setting with all levels of the organization..
- Experience with software metrics generation and analysis
-Experience as both developer and quality/process
-Experience in embedded software and systems
- Experience in consumer electronics or shrink wrap development
Education - Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Masters preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI