US-FL-Alachua: SR Quality Assurance Test Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
SR Quality Assurance Test Analyst
* Executes manual functional testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment. Verifies those test results through analysis of graphical user interfaces, databases, printed output, and data transmissions.
* Analyzes requirements (solution comments, design specifications, and other documentation) and creates test cases to exercise product functionality.
* Documents and communicates issues found during the course of testing and works with Development to resolve the issue.
* Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
* Assists Development Support experts in troubleshooting customer-reported issues
* Implementing new product in a live customer environment.
* Provide direct feedback regarding Pilot customer experience and ensure operational readiness as new product is released to field.
3 - 5 years direct QA/Customer Support experience. Desired experience includes: SDLC process knowledge; Mercury tools (Test Director and Quick Test Professional), experience with basic programming, experience creating defect reports and documenting test results, SQL query, and experience testing interfaces between several systems. Experience with customer support and troubleshooting customer issues. Software solutions training and implementation experience. Ability to create and document test plans and test cases; strong organizational skills; basic understanding of the software development lifecycle; strong analytical ability; attention to detail; outstanding communication skills; Windows Operating system functionality; MS Office and productivity related applications. BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI