US-IL-Champaign: QA Engineering Intern
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Engineering Intern – Core – QA
• Develop and extend scripts, programs, and other tools to implement test automation.
• Develop, extend, execute, and analyze regression, functional, and performance test plans and automation for our virtualization components and products.
• Document and track your work and participate in code and design reviews.
• Present your projects to your peers.
• Pursuing a BS or MS degree in CS or EE; open to candidates with the equivalent skills.
• Scripting and/or programming using one of the following: perl, python, ruby, tcl, C/C#/Objective C/C++, or Java.
• Great logical debugging ability.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and methodologies.
• Solid attention to detail.
• Can work on your own but know when to ask for help.
• Familiarity with Linux/UNIX-based systems.
• Familiarity with networking (TCP/IP routing/switching, iOS/CatOS devices, WANs, iSCSI, etc.) and Wireshark.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI