US: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Duties and Responsibilities
* To drive the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
* To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
* To prepare and maintain test plans.
* To scope and deliver automated testing.
* To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
* To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
* To provide estimates and feedback for project scheduling purposes.
Skills / Attributes Required
* Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
* Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
* Detailed knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing.
* Experience of testing using an automated test tool such as QA Run or Winrunner.
* Experience of testing WWW sites and Mobiel applications would be a plus.
* A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI