US-CO-Westminster: Senior SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior SQA Engineer
* Plan and design test strategies and QA procedures
* Review requirements, create test cases, create and manage test data
* Execute detailed test scenarios from written test plans
* Analyze test results and report findings using log files, database and data processing techniques
* Write detailed defect reports
* Use diagnostic hardware and software tools
* Set up and configure networking, audio/visual and computer equipment
* Develop and run automated test scripts, using shell, PERL, C++, Java and JMeter.
* Self sufficiency in installing and administrating of Solaris, Linux and Windows based servers
* Develop and run Bulk Call Generators, H323 load generators, call end point simulators
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Proficiency with Unix/Solaris/Linux/Windows, must be able to install, configure and maintain servers running under those operating systems.
* Networking skills required, /telecommunications skills (SIP, ISDN, telephony, H.323) is a plus
* Very good Java or C++ programming skills, knowledge of JBoss, Eclipse, JUnit or JMeter is a plus
* Firmware testing knowledge is a plus, experience in creating board and system level testing tools for manufacturing is a plus
* Experience with source control tools, ClearCase, CVS or subversion, Ant build environment knowledge is a plus
* Superior knowledge in QA automated techniques and methods including Mercury/Win Runner product suite
* Hands-on experience using Mercury Quality Center, including Test Director, Quick Test Professional and Mercury Performance Center-LoadRunner
* Experience in Agile product development environment and standard engineering practices.
* Working knowledge of databases (Informix, MS SQL, Postgres) and SQL, must be able to write SQL statement to verify application data integrity.
* Ability to work with little supervision, strong problem solving skills is a must.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI