Canada-ON-Welland: Quality Assurance and Risk Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance and Risk Manager
- experience overseeing a prime contractor's contractual compliance
- experience using Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standards as it pertains to relevant sections.
- experience providing quality assurance review for testing.
- experience providing quality assurance services for software products and associated deliverables throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- experience working on a quality assurance team on software development or implementation (hardware and software) projects.
- experience providing quality assurance reviews for the testing conducted on at least two (2) separate information technology (IT) projects.
- experience in a lead role managing quality assurance and/or quality control staff and their activities.
- experience managing QA services of a public or private sector automated information system.
- experience writing spending plans, status reports which include analysis of costs expended/allocated, quality assurance risks/issues and mitigation; lessons learned; and procedures.
- experience providing quality assurance services for software products and associated deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- experience identifying deficiencies and defects in contractual deliverables and following them through to resolution.
- experience reviewing and evaluating tasks and deliverables.
- experience in the following:
o Oversee contractor's successful completion of all testing phases as required by the contract.
o Create and execute all test plans, cases, and scripts necessary to fulfill all requirements.
o Review and analyze all test results and submit findings with recommendations.
o Follow up on all deficiencies identified and oversee regression testing to confirm resolution.
o Use of automated test tools.
- experience identifying, reporting, and managing issues and resolutions.
- experience developing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting on quality related metrics.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI