US-IL-RoundLake: Sr Principal Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Principal Test Engineer
The Sr. Principal Test Systems Engineer is recognized as an expert in Test Systems Design Engineering within function and by cross-functional teams, and leads the collaboration of multiple disciplines in order to establish the overall definition of testability for requirements, architecture, verification and validation plans, and configuration control for the assigned project(s).
The Sr. Principal Systems Engineer is expected to apply extensive technical expertise with complete knowledge of several disciplines and lead initiatives that may include multiple projects or subsystem goals. Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical approaches to complete assignment.
* Designs, develops, and implements effective test systems to verify that the system complies with requirements.
* Understands and defines requirements for fixture and test point design, data port design, etc
* Test Automation: Participates in the early stage of requirements generation to create fully testable systems, identifies requirement elements for test automation, defines test coverage and test requirements, defines automated tests equipment (ATE) architecture and design, creates test automation software, design systems or subsystem test interfaces for optimized connectivity, integrates and assembles ATE systems, performs system verification with ATE systems, designs solutions and documentation that meets regulatory requirements
* Able to lead technical team in design capability analysis, trade studies, and sensitivity analysis while driving concept selection.
* Leads the development of use cases, system requirements, system architectures, interface specifications, safety analyses, risk mitigations, system verification and validation plans, test protocols, system performance improvements, root cause analyses, and technology assessments. Lead requirements analysis (CTQ and essential requirements identification, traceability, etc.)
* Leads design reviews, participate in engineering process improvements, plan and perform system integration activities, and resolve post-release product issues while staying current on the state of the art infusion systems.
* Provides design oversight and integrates the efforts of sub-system design teams.
* Identifies and leads process / tool improvements across design teams.
* Leads and mentors Design for Six Sigma, Critical Thinking or other process approaches that impact the business through improvements in quality.
* B.S. in Engineering. A minimum 8-13 years of electrical or software engineering experience.
* M.S. in Engineering. A minimum 6-11 years of electrical or software engineering experience.
* PhD. in Engineering. A minimum 3-8 years of electrical or software engineering experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI