US-CA-Burbank: Senior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Engineer
* Creation and execution of manual, automated, unit, regression test cases.
* Conduct code reviews, and perform code coverage
* Troubleshoot complex issues using advanced testing techniques
* Interface with the development team, when needed, to address questions on bugs.
* Interface with third party vendors, when necessary.
* Generate periodic status reports.
* Manage test environments
* Must have at least 5 years professional software QA experience, including experience in all phases of the software development and software QA lifecycles.
* Must be competent in one of the following languages: C, C++, Perl, Java or Python
* Must have experience with software QA test tools, including automated test systems.
* Must possess a strong technical background and be able to come up to speed quickly on new technologies.
* Must be flexible, able to identify needs and to quickly apply mid-course corrections, where necessary.
* Must possess strong problem solving abilities, good organizational skills, and work well in both team environments and independently.
* Must be comfortable working with developing technologies.
* Experience with embedded applications is a plus.
* Interactive television experience is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Experience with Atlassian tools a plus
* BS in a science discipline or equivalent experience is required; MS in a science discipline is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI