US: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer - Websites
* Coordinating testing activities with the QA Manager and Project Managers.
* Working closely with on-site and remote development resources in several countries.
* Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
* Planning, creating, and documenting testing for projects.
* Reviewing test plans, test cases, and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements.
* Test case and script design, maintenance, and validation.
* Identifying and communicating risk and risk mitigation strategies.
* Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
* Developing and executing automated test scripts.
* Executing black and white box tests on web-based products.
* Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
* Reproducing customer-reported issues.
* Assisting developers with issue analysis.
* Verification of patches and bug fixes.
* Managing, training, and mentoring interns, from time to time.
* 2 years of software quality assurance experience in web-based technologies.
* Strong understanding of the SDLC and multiple software engineering and testing methodologies.
* Completion a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited four-year university or equivalent professional experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills within a team environment.
* Strong understanding of web-delivered applications.
* Proficiency in web-based, n-tier software testing
* Experience with functional, compatibility, integration, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, and stress testing.
* Proficient in SQL.
* Experience with automated load testing tools (ex. Selenium, Mercury LoadRunner, Mercury QTP, Watir, WebTest, Eggplant, Canoo).
* Experience creating test cases and testing documentation from requirements/specifications.
* Experience gathering testing requirements for projects with minimal development documentation.
* Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
* Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI