US-MA-Foxboro: Senior SW QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Engineer - Test Automation Project
* Support the GUI automated testing effort for InFusion
* Provide user defined functions when needed to address any product/automation tool incompatibilities; contribute to the automation methodology and automation coding standards.
* Contribute to assuring the achievement of at least 50% test automation coverage for the regression tests
* Review & author detailed test automation workbooks that cover test cases based on existing design documentation, functional requirements, and use cases.
* Update Test Design Specifications when reviewing the test automation coverage for them. Assure that TDS'S have sufficient detail.
* Schedule and conduct formal walkthroughs of test documentation, including test automation workbooks and custom functions.
* Contribute to the advancement of testing methodologies and development methodologies, such as design to test.
* Mentor other QA test engineers on QA test automation methodologies and tools
* Contribute to the preparation of project level QA test plans and test schedules as needed
* Execute functional test plans and test cases and enter problems encountered during test execution into a bug tracking system.
* Re-test and close problems previously reported once they are resolved.
* Work toward automating the product and feature smoke
* Contribute to the automation of the formal regression testing.
* Work closely with the software development team to address all software quality issues.
* Write and review test cases for manual and automation testing and write and review automation programs/scripts.
B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or the equivalent is required.
Candidate must have three to five years of quality engineering experience with three years GUI Test Automation experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI