US=WA-Seattle: Senior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Engineer
* Collaborate with other engineers and team members to devise new or improved techniques for solving problems.
* Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models, and practices as required; architect and implement agile testing practices for globally distributed teams.
* Write test plans and test cases.
* Prepare data sets by analyzing functional requirements; collects data for test cases.
* Monitor regression, performance, and automated tests by gathering status; analyzing results; resolving testing issues.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing test results; making recommendations.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience creating test plans, test matrixes, and schedules
* Superior troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Programming skills (VB/C# .NET) for purpose of developing test automation
* Working experience with test automation such as Test Complete or QTP
* 5+ years prior experience in Quality Assurance
* Experience with Scrum
* Experience with VersionOne
* Minimum 5 years of testing enterprise software experience
* Experience with C# including nUnit
* Knowledge of Oracle and SQL
* Working experience with messaging services such as JMS
* Networking (TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, etc.)
* Knowledge of Windows Server system administration
* Software QA certifications a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI