US-MA-Boston: Sr Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Software Quality Engineer
he Product Senior Software Quality Engineer I conducts system modeling, simulation and analysis in designing software programs and applications. In addition, the Product Senior Software Quality Engineer I works on major project tasks, defines design specifications, develops routines and utility programs, resolves software compatibility and interface problems and analyzes system's architecture.
– Serve as a senior test designer and contributor in a quality engineering team.
– Review Product Requirement documents and Engineering Functional Specifications, define test strategy, and scope test effort as part of regular planning cycle.
– Write detailed test plans for assigned features to include manual and automated tests
– Define test strategy for new product features.
– Help set the direction, process, and general test methodology for parallel development of the software and automated test suite.
– Assist other members of the team with technical problems in script development
– Work with the software engineering team to resolve issues arising in the test process
– Work with QA team members, software developers and system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the various test environments.
– Some degree of creativity and latitude is required.
– Provide project Leadership.
Education Minimum: BA, BS or equivalent.
Required Skills and Experience: 5 – 10+ years of related experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI