US-NY-NewYork: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Discover, define, and track issues across all aspects of our software.
* Advocate for resolutions to those issues using any avenue possible.
* Investigate hunches, garner new information and reproduce issues to get those bugs fixed.
* Participate in all aspects of the process from design to development to production to catch bugs early.
* Participate in user testing, performance testing and other non/para-functional testing techniques.
* Help shape a growing quality assurance team.
Some requirements for the position:
* 0-2 years experience testing internet and web applications. Testing education and background preferable.
* Strong communication and writing skills.
* Knowledge of context-driven testing and other testing methodologies.
* Knowledge of bug reporting structure and important information.
* Knowledge of testing techniques such as domain testing, exploratory testing, combination testing (all pairs), etc.
* Familiarity with consumer operating systems including Linux, Windows and Mac.
* Familiarity with consumer browser platforms such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and IE.
* Specific experience with management tools such as Pivotal Tracker or Basecamp.
* Specific experience with continuous integration platforms such as Hudson or Cruise Control.
* Specific experience with automated testing frameworks such as JUnit or Selenium.
* Familiarity with web video streaming and mobile video platforms (e.g., iOS and Android).
* Familiarity with online advertising.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI