US-NY-Brooklyn: Application Administrator/QA
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Provide training to new TOOL application users
• Create/Modify TOOL application user profiles
• Troubleshoot and Identify TOOL application issues
• QA any modifications made to the TOOL application.
• Within the TOOL application Create / Modify / Maintain products, promotions, and users.
• Create, own, and maintain TOOL application reports
• Work with the Customer Service Center to troubleshoot registration related issues raised by customers
• QA and Monitor the registration system and registration pages on a regular basis
• Work closely with the IT department in order to identify requirements and best practices for access control on all Web sites
• Act as a project team member, providing advice and recommendations regarding registration configurations, user management, and subscriptions.
• Maintain and support business requirements within a (web registration/subscription) database application
• 2 – 4 years of Application/Database administration
• 2 – 4 years of experience in Web-based technologies and applications
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience with content management systems and web publishing will be considered a real plus
• Knowledge of SQL and Database administration experience considered a plus
• Experience with Web Development in JSP or other platforms also a plus
• Scripting experience for the automation of systems tasks is desired but not necessary
• Superior documentation skills and experience with MS-Office
• Strong personal and communication skills.
• Candidate should be very comfortable and patient with supporting internal business users' needs/questions
• Organized and High Attention to Detail
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI