US: QA Engineers
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
As a QA Engineer, you will:
* Get involved with earliest planning to understand how new features are intended to work.
* Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure our service works smoothly for all members.
* Develop and execute test plans.
* Consult with development engineers and product development team to resolve problems.
* Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
* Work with our Support Team to investigate bug reports from users.
An ideal candidate has:
* Familiarity with web environments and browser issues.
* CSS familiarity a plus.
* SQL knowledge a plus.
* A strong attention to detail and a feeling of pride and ownership over the quality of our product.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality.
* Great organizational skills and a strong feel for process.
* A passion and desire to work at a company trying to change the world.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI